What Will I Learn?
- You will have the capacity to comprehend the imperative changes/acquaintance that occurred with Strings
- You will have the capacity to utilize the recently Introduced Template Literals
- You will have a superior understanding the degree and square ties, utilizing let and const v/s var
- You will have the capacity to comprehend and actualize the overhauls that capacities have experienced – including default parameters, rest parameters, spread parameters, piece level capacities and obviously the most discussed bolt works.
- You will have the capacity to comprehend the progressions/redesigns that have happened to Objects, the new strategies included and perceive how Prototypes have been given more power.
- You will get the hang of Destructuring of Objects and Arrays
- You will pick up everything about the recently presented Sets and Maps
- You will figure out how to utilize iterators and generators
- You will figure out how to viably utilize Classes and handle legacy in classes
- You will perceive how the clusters have been enhanced and above all you will have the capacity to utilize it in your next undertaking
- You will find out about nonconcurrent programming and Promises
- You will find out about Modules in ES6
- Need to enhance your coding abilities and take them to the following level
- Need to exceed expectations in structures like React JS, Angular JS, meteor JS or Vue JS – This course will help you in that voyage
- You ought to have some learning of capacities, factors, Objects, Arrays and different essentials.
Made by Abhay Talreja
Last refreshed 9/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Sort : MP4
Measure : 2.54 Gb